Chairman and Co-Founder Jon Murray meets with all the interns
Interns play a significant role at Bunim/Murray Productions and, as a result, we have designed an internship program for seniors in college and recent college graduates who have an interest in Casting, Music and Post Production within the television production industry. All majors are welcome but the individual must be at least a senior in college or have recently graduated from college. Interns selected must find his or her own housing and arrange for his or her own transportation in Los Angeles. All Bunim/Murray Productions internships are paid hourly wages. The program dates are flexible and interns must commit a minimum of two full days per week (8 hours each day for 16 hours minimum per week, 9am – 6pm). Interns are provided with a valuable experience through exposure to our business processes. Some projects interns have worked on in the past include: observing editors, writing episode summaries, reviewing music to be used in future episodes, assisting at local casting calls, reviewing and sorting casting applications, and MUCH more!
How to Apply:
1. Applicants must be at least a senior in college or recent college graduate.
2. Bunim/Murray Productions Application – Click on the words “Apply Now” at the bottom of the page to begin the internship application process.
3. Resume & Letter of Recommendation – Please include an updated resume and a letter of recommendation. The letter can be from a university professor or employer (previous or current). You will be prompted to upload both documents during the application process, so please have them ready in PDF format.
4. Dates/Deadlines: There are no application deadlines as the start/end dates are flexible. We understand that all school schedules and intern availability vary.
5. Finalists will be notified and a SKYPE or in person interview will be conducted.
6. Questions – If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Internship Question”.